We are Open and Treating Patients
COVID-19 (coronavirus) Update for Our Patients
We are prepared and taking the appropriate measures as outlined by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention for the protection and safety of our patients and staff.
- If you’ve traveled overseas, you must stay home for 14 days after returning from travel, monitor your health, and practice social distancing.
- Anyone that is sick with a fever, cough, or has trouble breathing should call their primary care physician before coming into our clinic.
Welcome to Shea Physical Therapy PC
Shea Physical Therapy History
Our company was developed in 1988 to provide quality healthcare to patients in need of our services. We strive to assist our patients in all aspects of the healing process. We realize our patients are anxious to begin their therapy treatment. We acknowledge that the responsibility of delivering their care requires a conscious effort to recognize that this may be a difficult time for the patients and their families.
- To render high-quality Physical and Occupational Therapy services to patients in order to prevent deformity and reduce disabilities allowing them to return to maximum performance.
- To hasten convalescence and reduce hospitalization.
- To maintain cost without diminishing care.
- To serve the physician and public with confidence through use of professional knowledge, judgment, and conduct.
- To provide a safe and healthful environment for employees and public.
- To provide the opportunity for emotional growth and education for employees.
We pride ourselves by providing individual patient care on a compassionate and professional manner. The clinic has earned the reputation as providing the highest quality care available in the Coastal Bend Region and has received many different award recognitions as a result of this care.